Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Know your numbers...

Every year Microsoft bribes us (by giving us $50) to take a flu shot, have a health screen done and see a health coach. This year when I went to see the coach she tells me - "With everyone else I work with them to see how they can improve. With you all I can say is whatever you are doing keep doing it. Microsoft should be happy to have an employee in the health you are in! Look at those numbers"... We then talked about what I do :)

We get a report at the end of the screen. Last year the report told me that my health age was 29. This year it tells me that my health age is 28. So based on my health age I am getting younger by the day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics