Monday, September 01, 2014

August tops June and July!!

I ended up with yet another life time calendar month high for August - 362 miles or 81.76 miles per week or 11.68 miles per day. I don't think I've ever gotten a proper month of training in August before... ever. Perhaps I did in 2005 but that's so long ago I can't remember.

This one's going to last for quite a while if not forever. All in all this summer's running is going to be tough to beat or even replicate. I can see myself reminiscing about all the running in the summer of 2014 someday :)

Taper September. This is a usually a scary month where something very good or very bad usually happens... Green Day comes to mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics