Thursday, December 05, 2013

My last run of the year...

A peppy 6 mile run on a chilly 31F night, moments before I boarded a plane to leave the Emerald city for the year. The crescent moon was prominent in the clear sky with it's black outline visible. While I might not be running again this year, there will be a lot of challenging, high altitude, oxygen deprived hikes coming up! I make my way to La Paz, Bolivia which is the "highest" capital city in the world...

Update Dec 6: Clearly I was wrong about about my run yesterday. Given my propensity for running around the airport terminals of the world. This time Atlanta airport. I have 40 minutes of connection time to my flight to Miami. I get to the gate of my next flight and I realize I have left my lens in the previous counter. 24 minutes to go. I tell the lady at the counter and she tells me to call the 1800 number. I plead with her for my lens. She tells me I will miss my flight. I continue to beg. She tells me to run! Run I do. From B10 to A24 and back in less than 10 minutes. Good times :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics