Sunday, February 17, 2013

You have to keep moving forward!

Mon, 10pm - 6 miles: Was a great night for running and generally felt good with my form. However, my stomach wasn't too happy if you know what I mean... That bowl of cereal right before heading out...
Quote of the day: â€œIf you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Tue, 1pm - 6 miles: Snuck out for a lunch time run amidst the drizzle. Pretty similar to yesterday's run modulo the stomach woes. I did have a bowl of cereal before heading out though :p I did struggle a bit on the hills - I guess I've been running on flat terrain for a bit.

Wed, 10:30pm - 6 miles: Nice weather, nice run! An oddity when I ran into a weirdo who must have been high. He says - "Runner, you love your life so much that you must run to extend it. Whatever :)
Sight of the day: A dog chasing a flickering yo-yo with his owner.

Thurs, 11pm - 6 miles: Even though I returned home late I had promised myself I would run every day this week so I did. The great weather continues. I noticed two females out there running which is very rare for this late in the night. I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench near pier 93 for the first time in two years. There were quite a few V-day couples at the start of the trail by the waterfront...
Moment of the day: Watching Al Gore talk from close-up!!

Fri, 10pm - 6miles

Sun, 12pm - 12 miles: Rain, sun and rain with the sun... It was nice to be running at a time when there were human beings on the trail. I didn't want to run more than 6 miles this week but I missed a run yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics