Sunday, January 27, 2013

Trying to get into a cadence...

Mon, 9:15pm - 6 miles: 32F chilly but felt good. My first run along the waterfront in over a month. The running path is now completely open. My quads have recovered.
Smell of the day:I could smell a group of four smoking pot from quite a distance. Way to go Washington state and legal pot!!

Wed, 9:30pm - 6 miles: Salsa then running. Relatively warm - 44F. However, windy.

Sat, 4:30pm - 6 miles: I was procrastinating getting in my run. Then I saw a ray of sunlight peaking into my apt. I glanced out of my balcony to see a majestic sun set over the water. I headed out for my run STAT. I can't wait for summer and seeing the sun set from my apt everyday! It was a peppy run at sub-8 pace...

Sun, 2pm - 15.22: A strong chilly head wind along the waterfront with a drizzle.
Sight of the day: A homeless man with a Starbucks Grande. This is Seattle where no one compromises on their coffee!

Total: 33.22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics