Friday, January 04, 2013

A new year - 2013

During my vacation I saw runners in Venice, Rome, Barcelona and Madrid. People from different cultures and speaking different languages. Yet they were all so similar and I could relate to what they were doing - running transcends barriers!

As nice as all the places I visited were, I was sooo happy to be back home. During my commute to work on the first work day of the year, I admired the beauty as the sun rose over the mountains and lakes. I reflected on how after all these years I am still amazed by the natural beauty in the Seattle area. I love Seattle!!

Thur- 2:30pm, 6 miles: My first run of the year and after a travel break of over 2 weeks. The sun was out so I made sure I fit in a run in-between meetings. It was a good run over all but I slipped on some black ice. The fall did hurt!

Fri - 3:30pm, 6 miles: Running into dusk...

Total = 12 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics