Sunday, October 07, 2012

Marathon #25 - Chicago marathon!

Tue - 5 miles: An early morning run around work. Felt great first thing up!

Thurs - 3 miles:

Fri - Running all over the place with dress shoes trying to make it back from the Alanis Morissette to my plane to Chicago. I guess I wanted to have my cake and eat it too

Sun 26.22 miles, Chicago marathon - Marathon #25 check. I was on around about 3:15 pace till the half way point before I faded to a 3:22 finish. That's what happens when you try to run a marathon without training and then wear new shoes that you've only run 3 miles on :)

Total = 34.22 miles

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, still a great time. I have been checking your times and you have come a long way. Hope to run with you in a marathon or next year. I'm back; watch out for me :-)
....Terry P.

10/28/2012 6:08 PM  
Blogger Sub said...

Hey Terry, Great to hear from you after so long! Drop me an email or call me. Would be nice to catch up. Good luck with your come back!!

10/30/2012 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics