Saturday, August 04, 2012

Solitary run in the sun!

Just a single long 17 mile run this week. I paid the price for sleeping in and it was rough. I finished the run in 89F heat and it was not pretty!  I ran shirtless for first time in years and it was the smartest thing I did. Who cared about my out-of-shape stomach. It was about surviving!! The sight of the day was a Bald eagle swooping into the Sammamish river and emerging with a salmon. I also wondered how a Chinese lady managed to survive on her bike with a winter jacket on :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Aritul said...

I can only hope that I'll get to the point where I can run that distance continously.

8/08/2012 10:40 PM  
Blogger Sub said...

Keep at it - you'll get there sooner than you think :)

8/08/2012 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics