Sunday, August 26, 2012

Relishing summer!

Wed - 6 miles: Slow run on the Bridle trails. Finishing in the dark. Still a little sore.

Thur - 6 miles: Faster on Lake Sammamish trail. Again finishing in the dark.

Sat - Hidden Lake Lookout hike, 9 miles RT, 3290ft elevation gain:

The WTA report isn't too far off when it describes this as "One of the finest hikes on the face of the planet, the trail to Hidden Lake Peaks grants continuous sensory overload".

I am thankful that I get to live in one of the most beautiful parts of this planet and am in good enough shape to explore it. Today was a day to die for and perfect for hiking. Couldn't be better!

Sun - 17 miles: I slept in and started running at 11am. Thankfully, I did not have to go through what I experienced a couple of weeks back. It was a gorgeous, cool (70Fs), sunny summer day. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics