Thursday, February 02, 2012

My first conference as a speaker

As a kid I'd have horrid experiences with public speaking. I'd go up to the stage, be self-conscious, read from notes, mumble and in general and have a horrid experience.

It's kind of ironic that I'm now voluntarily signing up to present, talk and get in front of people for work. Today was my first experience as a speaker in a conference. Mike, big room, people from all over the country ... My speaker scores have been pretty good so far. The first of many more experiences as a speaker?

The running angle: This was a talk at TechReady. The last time I was scheduled to speak at TechReady I got hit by a car. After that my running went downhill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics