Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby steps...

1/26 - With my Pro-Club membership back I hit the pool for the first time in 3 years. 36 * 25 yards. Better than nothing...

2/4 - 5 miles of Hiking up to artist point in Mt. Baker. Realized how out of shape I have become

2/5 - 3 miles running. A rare Seattle sunset when you actually see the sun go down. Kind of a tropical sunset.

2/7 - 40 * 25 yards, 3 miles running in the night

2/9 - 7 miles. Longest run both in terms of distance and time since September...

2/10 - 40 * 25 yards

2/11 - 10 miles: Even though I am so out of shape my body just knew how to run... It did not feel like exercise more like relaxation. That's why this running thing works for me.

Total miles run = 20
Total yards swam = 2000 yards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics