Sunday, November 27, 2011

+9

Fri - I've been avoiding looking at the weighing scale since my last run 9 weeks back. I finally did today after seeing the first pics of myself in quite a bit :p Yup, 9 pounds over goal weight. Not a disaster but time to get into some sort of fitness routine and nip things in the bud... Tomorrow will be the day to start! I am thinking cross-trainer and weights. Swimming once I get my Pro-Club membership going from the start of the new year.

Sat - 60 minutes elliptical (approx 300 calories): Felt good :) Not as good as running but I did get some reading done for class and watched some news so multi-tasking/productive...

Sun - 60 minutes, cross-trainer, resistance 13, 5.72 miles: This was quite a workout. I probably worked as hard as I would have in any run :) I was pretty beaten up and my HR was right up there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics