Monday, October 03, 2011

The 2012 Virgin London Marathon Ballot

Why am I not surprised... Just as well. I can stay local and don't need to commit till the last moment. I think I will keep entering the ballot for London for a bit. I don't think I want to dish out the money to marathontours just as yet... The Paris marathon was special and will stay that way.
----------
FROM:results@virginlondonmarathonballot.com
TO:sub_9_b@yahoo.com 
Monday, October 3, 2011 7:59 AM

Dear Entrant,

We regret that we have to advise you that your application to run in the 2012 Virgin London Marathon has not been successful due to massive over-subscription.

However, if you still wish to run please click on the link below where there is a list of tour operators in your country who may be able to help you enter the 2012 Virgin London Marathon.
http://static.realbuzz.com/vlm/downloads/pdf/2012_tour_operators.pdf

Yours Sincerely

 David Bedford
Race Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics