Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy work week

This was an unusually busy week at work. As a result, I did not get a chance to run on Tuesday (and had to take the risk of running on successive days). I am sure if I were training for a race I would have "made" the time to get in my run. Both my weekday runs were in the dark on the Lk Sammamish trail - very peaceful and quiet, all alone.

It was a little painful to see the folks in my group, I had been training with for CIM, on Sat. The last time I saw them I was on track for a breakthrough race on Dec 7 :(

I now have a mini-goal to work on. I got a gig to pace (as an official pacer) a leg at the Seattle marathon. So that's 6.5 miles at 8 min pace. So on Sat I wanted to make sure that I could do it. Thankfully, I still have some of my fitness and my leg held up well!

W- 5
Th- 5
Sa - 9 @ 7:26 min/mile
Total - 19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics