Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lake Sammamish Trail

I've done hundreds of runs along the Lake Sammamish Trail by my house. However, the only time I've walked on the trail has been when I've injured myself during a run and had to walk back.

Today was an absolutely gorgeous Fall day - a day I would have loved to be out running on. Instead of feeling sorry for myself I took my camera and went out for a 5.5 mile walk. I've rarely walked so far but it was very enjoyable... My stress fracture was well protected by the air cast but having to walk with it made all the other muscles in my legs work hard.

There were so many runners out running. I cast a forlorn look each time they passed by - they might as well have pierced an arrow in my heart :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics