Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 1/14-1/20

Tue - 7.5 w/3 LT, 31F, Cloudy: A group run in Greenlake. We got quite a bit of snow yesterday so a little bit of the path was still icy.

Wed - 12 Medium-Long, Treadmill: My longest run on the TM in a while. I could have gone longer but the TM reset after 99 minutes! To add insult to injury the TM informed me before shutting down - "Goal Achieved" :)

Sat - 22 Long, 39F(35F), Rain: This run was about sucking it up in the cold rain and getting in the miles. It felt good to be done with the run. I got in the big hill leading up to home twice. I missed running with the group today. I slept late and did not feel like waking up at 6:30am.

Sun - 12 Medium-Long, 39F(35F), Cloudy w/cameos from the sun: This felt much better compared to yesterday's wet run. Both today's and yesterday's runs ended up being ultra-training style lsds...

Total = 53.7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics