Friday, April 27, 2007

The last few moments...

This feels almost like my first marathon - I'm at work but all I can think of is the marathon in 36 hours. It's been over a year and a half since I've RACED a marathon so this is not surprising...

The weather forecast for the race is perfect:

How my race pans out totally depends on how my right leg will behave. All other components of my body seems to be in great shape. I have not tested this injury out on a long run so I'm hoping it eases up after a few miles... We'll see.

I need to get all my stuff ready in the evening, buy some bananas and dried fruit. I'll get in a 2 miler early tomorrow and then drive to Eugene. Hopefully, I get to check out a couple of tulip shows and some of the Oregon coast on my way back on Sunday...

4 Comments:

Blogger Pure Virtual Function said...

Best of luck in Eugene! Leave the finish line there for me. =)

4/27/2007 10:54 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

You'll have a great race Sub. The weather looks fabulous. 44F with 77% humidity. You couldn't find better weather. Looking forward to your race report; however, you know we'll be checking out the results page long before you can find a computer to post a story!

4/28/2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Sub ... congratulations on your 3:23:57 finish. I don't know what you were shooting for, but this is blinding fast in my book.

4/29/2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Sub said...

Thanks for your support Phil!

5/01/2007 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics