Monday, February 19, 2007

Miles and miles...

(11+XT,9,6+XT,13,X,16,5+XT)=60.1; Week 14/24 (in 23)

Deficit (8VO2max) = 8 Miles

Mon- Cloudy, drizzle, 22mph winds, 42F(35F) - Medium-Long 11: With this run I've just got 8 more miles to make up the week 24 deficit. I again had to run into a head wind during the second half of my run. I felt pretty strong running up the hill back home - this is a good sign.
PM- 60 min XT

Tue- Sun, 13mph winds, 39F(32F) - GA 9 w/10*100m striders: It wasn't too bad outside considering how much it rained last night. I could do without the winds but I'm not complaining. The toughest part of the run is getting out of the door and starting to run. After that it feels great. Today I tried to convince myself that I was tired and needed to sleep more. Finally, I negotiated with myself that if I got in my run I could skip going to the gym in the evening. I guess a deal is a deal so no gym tonight!

Wed- Sun, 37F(31F) - Recovery 6
PM- 60 min XT

Thur- Sun, 37F - Medium-Long 13

Sat- Cloudy, Rain, Wind, 41F(34F) - 16 w/12 @ PMP: I didn't quite make it to the MP I was hoping for but that's ok. Considering the wind and the rain I did the best I could. Towards the end of my run after the attempted MP miles I began feeling lightheaded which very rarely happens to me. I immediately stopped and got my HR down before continuing. All in all it was a good w/o with 12 fastish miles and the hill at the beginning and end.

Sun- Cloudy, 44F(39F) - Recovery 5 w/6*100m striders: Enjoyable run
- 60min XT

2 Comments:

Blogger Bapp said...

Nice job on the the 20 miler this past weekend - good day to be spending a few hours running.

2/19/2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Subhasish Bhattacharya said...

Thanks! Yeah - couldn't be a better day...

2/20/2007 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics