Sunday, October 08, 2006

October 8th, 2006

Well, I was supposed to running the Victoria marathon today :( According to weather.com they're in for a pretty awesome weather day...

Instead I got in a nice run - a nice painfree run... It been a while since I've gotten in a long run but I needed to hold off to recover completely. I could have run Victoria but that would hardly have been an experience worth remembering.

I'll now gradually base build before getting onto a Pfitz 24/55 from Nov 19th. I am thinking about running the Autumn Classic Half-marathon on Nov 6th in Olympia as a baseline. Lets see...

However, whether it's 5 miles or a marathon it just feels great to get in a run. Nothing like those endorphins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics