Monday, September 04, 2006

Montana

I spent the Labor day weekend in Montana. We stayed in Helena, which is the capital of Montana. From Helena we drove 500 odd miles around the Northern Continental Divide Scenic Loop. The loop also passed through points of the Glacier National park.

So what's the RR part of this post? I've identified Montana as a prospective future marathon location :) Well, I was curious to see if I would be able to sneak in a Labor day weekend race during my trip. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything I could run but I noticed that Montana had some interesting races! Helena itself has the Governer's cup marathon in June and then there's the Two Bear 'thon, Montana 'thon & Lewis & Clark 'thon in Sept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics