Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Hood to Coast Legs - I'm Scared!

Well, my Hood to Coast team captain sent us our leg assignment today. I'm runner 5 and will be running legs 5, 17 and 29. According to HTC veterans this is probably the toughest set of legs. This is the only set which has two legs rated "Very Hard" and has the second longest total distance.

Whatever, happens it should be a blast and I'm looking forward to it. Relays are just so much fun. My next post should be my LONG Hood to Coast race report. I just got my new Cannon S3 IS digital camera today with a 2GB memory card so I'll get to take a lot of pictures!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, howa bout those pictures? ;-)

9/29/2006 7:02 PM  
Blogger Subhasish Bhattacharya said...

:)

I posted some here:

http://sub-runs.blogspot.com/2006/08/hood-to-coast-race-report-2006.html

Here are some more:

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/sbhttchr/shared/HTC/HTC_sub.zip

We ended up with a whole bunch of snaps but didn't end up consolodating them...

9/29/2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics