Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 days to Seafair

Just a couple more days to the Seafair marathon! While I am getting excited my excitement is kind of tempered since this is not my goal race. I'll be running it somewhere between training run effort and race effort. I hope to recover quickly so that I can go back to training for Victoria (Oct 8th). I guess ideally I would be able to run 8s for first half and then pick it up for the next half. While I have no idea where my fitness is right now I will have a heart rate monitor to give me feedback. It's been a while since I've run a race.

After running 5.24 miles yesterday (40 minutes), I just swam today. I'll swim tomorrow as well before getting in a couple of miles on Saturday to loosen up before the race.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7/19/2006 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics